Individual members have voting rights at Annual and Special General Meetings, and can participate in member surveys but cannot use the ABSA logo or their membership number on websites, social media, promotional items or stationery. Benefits of individual membership include:
- Full access to live and recorded training/information events, at lower rates than those paid by non-members
- Receiving the ABSA monthly e-newsletter Sustainably Speaking free of charge
- Full access to all items contained in the member area of this website, except those specifically related to accreditation
To become an Individual Member of ABSA simply follow the easy steps below.
- Read the objectives and rules of the ABSA Constitution and commit to complying with them
- Fill out your details using the online registration form and pay the recurring annual membership fee
- If you would also like to apply for Assessor Accreditation with ABSA, please also complete this "Become a Thermal Comfort Assessor Application Form"