ABSA Coporate Membership
Corporate membership is available to organisations who a have an association or alliance with the building sustainability industry, such as manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services, consulting practices (such as building, surveying, engineering, planning), tertiary institutions and registered training organisations (RTOs,) and not-for-profit organisations.
Corporate members have voting rights at Annual and Special General Meetings, can participate in member surveys, and can use the ABSA logo and their ABSA membership number on websites, social media, promotional items and stationery.
Our current packages are:
- General Package – $1,100 per annum (GST inclusive): Receive monthly newsletter and normal member benefits (advocacy, policy input, networking etc.)
- Sponsor Level 1 Package – $5,500 per annum (GST inclusive): General + (refer to Media Pack below for prices and details)
- Sponsor Level 2 Package – $11,000 per annum (GST inclusive): General + (refer to Media Pack below for prices and details)
Please refer to our Media Pack for more details about each level.
The Value of Corporate Membership
- Recognition on ABSA’s website
- Opportunities to promote your ABSA membership by including our logo in your business communications and on your website
- Free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, Sustainably Speaking, featuring the latest ABSA and industry news
- Advocacy benefits with ABSA acting as a respected and powerful voice within the industry interacting with all three levels of government. Our advocacy work has helped to influence government and public opinion while contributing to improvement in the residential housing stock in Australia and higher construction industry standards
- Opportunities to advertise products and services in ABSA’s training seminars, brochures and sponsorship of CPD modules
- Networking, including high-level networking activities for those with experience in the industry
- Involvement in key industry programs and opportunities to contribute to the discussion and planning around programs dedicated to building sustainability
- Access to a growing range of resources in the ABSA website member area